Protecting yourself, your loved ones, your home or your business against unexpected events is a fundamental aspect of financial planning. Closing the gap on potential risks can be tricky without a comprehensive plan and process that methodically evaluates all potential risk factors.
That’s why risk analysis is an integral part of our ongoing process. We continually identify and analyze all risk factors and make objective and unbiased recommendations to provide you with the peace of mind you seek with appropriately constructed insurance portfolios.
Life insurance is a valuable component of most financial plans. Nothing else is capable of providing such large amounts of capital where it did not exist before. That's why tax laws favor paying for and benefiting from life insurance.
To achieve the long-term results you want when you purchase insurance, we apply the standard of Due Care to assess:
- Needs – based on your goals and situation
- Type of Contract that is most suitable
- Insurers – evaluation of their proposals and financial statements, to determine if they can keep their contractual promises
- Cost – the best value may not be the lowest premium; the lowest premium may cost you the most
- Risk Tolerance – to compare the policies offered and help you decide how much risk is reasonable
At PFS, we help you achieve three financial outcomes with life insurance policies:
- Create an estate pool for financial support
- Provide liquidity to pass more of what you have to whom you want
- Accumulate wealth
Protect the ones you love.
No matter how or when disability strikes two distinct challenges loom:
- Rising costs
- Reduced income
If disability strikes when you're still actively working, it can result in anything from a significant reduction in lifestyle to more catastrophic consequences, including the inability to pay for a child's education or the loss of a home, business or both.
Group disability insurance provided through an employer or workplace
may not adequately protect you or fully replace your income
- Most group plans have a wait period before benefits are paid
So how can you protect yourself and your family in the event of disability?
At PFS we take a strategic approach to examining your disability insurance needs and proposing viable alternatives that suit your unique situation. In many cases, clients only need to supplement current disability coverage to ensure gaps are closed. In other cases, more comprehensive solutions are required.
Protect your greatest asset, your earning power.
Long-term Care Insurance
Long-term care insurance can help you better manage healthcare costs while shifting the risk to an insurance provider. This helps to ensure your healthcare needs, and those of loved ones, are covered well into the future. Adequate financial planning now can help prevent a lifetime of assets from falling short when you need them most.
Most importantly, proper planning provides you a role in determining your quality of life when a long term care situation arises.
When planning for your healthcare needs in retirement, it’s important to keep in mind that:
- Medicare is not nursing home insurance and does not cover long-term care
- Private medical insurance or Medicare supplement plans do not cover maintenance care
Live life according to your own rules.
Schedule A Consultation
Whether you're seeking to establish a new relationship with an advisor who puts your interests first, or are simply seeking a second opinion, we will always welcome your inquiries. Schedule a consultation with one of our advisors today.Schedule