Building Stronger Communities for Generations to Come
At Planned Financial Services, our purpose is to be a catalyst for positive change in the lives of our clients and in the communities where we live and work.
We believe that helping to build and grow strong, family-focused communities where our clients, team members, and local residents can thrive is a critical part of our mission to help improve lives. Lending our time, talents, and financial resources to support both charitable and civic causes helps ensure our communities remain strong for generations to come.
Through the years, we have worked closely with these and other organizations to help build sustainable programs that seek to improve the lives of both children and adults in our local communities:
- American Cancer Society
- Boys and Girls Club
- Breast Cancer Research & Support Fund
- Brecksville Broadview Heights High School Orchestra
- Brecksville Broadview Heights Soccer Organization
- Brecksville Kiwanis Foundation
- Cornerstone of Hope
- Friends of Heights Library
- Girls with Sole
- Greater Cleveland Council Boy Scouts of America
- Kent Clarks
- Links for Life
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Northern Ohio Italian American (NOIA) Foundation
- Sisters of the Incarnate Word
When you access the website links provided, you are leaving our website. Planned Financial Services makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information contained on these sites.